Physics and Astronomy
Summer Vacation Research Scholarships
The department of Physics and Astronomy offers several undergraduate vacation scholarships each year. The scholarships
- involve cutting-edge research for 5-6 weeks during the vacation
- are open to 2nd and 3rd year physics students in Australia
- have a scholarship of a tax-free stipend of up to $650 per week
- travel support may be available to pay for return travel to Sydney for applicants from outside the Sydney metropolitan area
- are available in all of our areas of research excellence
How to apply
Applications are now closed, and will reopen for 2013/14 summer scholarships in October.
For reference, the application process from 2012 comprised:
- a completed application form (dowload here)
- a covering letter
- a copy of your academic transcript
- your CV
- contact details and references from two academic referees.
For more information
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatu